What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit websites. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and provide information to website owners.
- Authentication: To identify and authenticate you as a user.
- Preferences: To remember your preferences and settings.
- Analytics: To gather information about your use of the Website for analysis and improvement.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: These are stored on your device until they expire or are deleted.
- First-Party Cookies: Placed by the Website you are visiting.
- Third-Party Cookies: Placed by external domains and are often used for analytics or advertising purposes.
You have the option to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website’s features.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the privacy and cookie policies of these external websites. Please review their policies separately.
Changes to this Cookies Policy
We reserve the right to modify or replace this Cookies Policy at any time. The latest version will be posted on our Website.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
For further information, please refer to our important policy pages:
Thank you for choosing Medium Times. By continuing to use our Website, you signify your acceptance of this Cookies Policy.
The Medium Times Team